|Copyright 2013 Stormy Petrel Charters
Maryland Chesapeake Bay fishing for Striped Bass / Rockfish with Capt. Steve Goins onboard the Stormy Petrel.
Sportfishing and Cruising at its best on the Chesapeake Bay running out of Deale Maryland.
The Stormy Petrel is a 42' custom built pure fishing machine built by Robbins Yacht. Featuring the Bay Built Type of
hull well known for speed and comfort on the Chesapeake Bay. Her Carolina-Flared bow cuts the water with authority!
Stormy Petrel Specifications:
* Powered by two 200 HP Volvo Diesel engines.
(total of 400 HP)
* Cruising at 20 Knots
* Her speed & dependability offers more time on the
* Modern Electronics
* Enclosed head for your comfort.
* Custom Tackle - Geared to the fish bring sought
* Inside seating, Heated Cabin (cuts the chill)
* Canopy gives protection from sun on hot days.
* Outriggers for use when fishing for Large Rockfish.